We provide secure online payment with two option:-
- Stripe – via a direct entry of card details at the checkout.
- PayPal – You don’t need an account to pay with Paypal, you can pay as a guest.
Please note that we don’t process or store any card details on our website. We do gather personal information in order to ship your order and this is done via an encrypted checkout pages using a Let’s Encrypt SSL security certificate (you see the padlock sign in your browser).
We pay an external security company Siteguarding to carry out daily server side deep scans on our website with a security report sent to us each day. Our site is hosted on a server based in London. We have a firewall and other security measures in place including automatic security updates.
- Secure online payment via Sage Pay or Paypal
- We accept most major credit and debit cards.
- We never get to see your credit card number.
- Your Credit card details are not stored on our servers they are processed by Sage Pay or PayPal.
- We cannot increase the amount you pay, we can only refund you.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding online payment please call us on 01225 811125