Well everybody has them…
Our objective is complete customer satisfaction
1. Our guarantee
At Lick the Spoon we are committed to providing excellent service. If you have sent chocolates, or received a gift with which you are not entirely happy, please contact us with your comments; we need to know if we can improve, and will do all we can to put it right for you. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 24 hours. Why not just give us a call or drop us an email?
2. We aim to dispatch within 1 to 2 days, although all our chocolates are made fresh and packed to order. So if you need something quickly please give us a ring to check availability. We can often work miracles!
3. We do not dispatch on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank holidays.
4. We use a next day courier for your order delivery. The order is trackable and requires a signature, so you might consider having the order delivered to a work address or one where you know someone can sign for the delivery.
5. All Lick the Spoon products may contain traces of allergens.
6. We take payment at the time of order, not necessarily the time of dispatch. This is to ensure there are no last minute hitches to getting your gift delivered on time.
7. Any offers we make are designed to be used independently, and are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
8. No order is accepted by Lick the Spoon until the order has been checked & approved. If there is a problem we will e-mail you within three working days. If you have questions about your order, just give us a call or drop us a mail, we’re always glad to help!
9. We reserve the right to not print any message that contains offensive and/or inappropriate content.
10. In our mixed selections we reserve the right to substitute chocolates with others of equal value and quality.
11. In the rare circumstance that your chocolates are damaged by the postal service it really helps us if you contact us immediately and retain the packaging.
12. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
The following additional T&Cs are specific to Wholesale stockists…
- Loose chocolates for chocolate counters can be packaged in your own branded or unbranded boxes or bags but please acknowledge that they are made by Lick the Spoon. We see our supply of loose chocolates to you as a partnership where they may feature along side your own range or those of other chocolatiers. Please do not claim or lead customers to believe that you are making chocolates supplied by us. We have a small Point of Sale and each chocolate comes with its own branded shouter. Similarly we will do our best to cross-promote you and send customers to you for our chocolates, list you as a stockist etc
- We are happy for you to fulfill local corporate chocolate requests, wedding favours etc that may come to you. However our chocolates are not intended for resale on a wholesale business to business basis unless agreed with us. If in doubt we’re happy to talk further.
- Where chocolates have won awards they are governed by the rules associated with the awarding body – Great Taste, Taste of the West etc. These say that they must be associated with the specific product and the producer Lick the Spoon. Awards are a valuable way to promote and market our chocolates and an independent judgement to their quality, but please follow the awarding body rules.
- If all this sounds too complicated please contact us and have a chat!